Re: [exim] Problems with ldap lookup and doubling comma in …

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Problems with ldap lookup and doubling comma in userPassword field
First, I read the mailinglist; I don't need an additional
copy of every mail to it.

Second, trim your inclusions and don't top-post. By not doing so
you are implying that your time writing is more valuable than my
time reading.

On 29/05/17 09:35, Daniel Betz wrote:
> thank you for the hint, but i cant get it running with listextract.

Use Exim in "-be" mode for developing string-expansions. If needed, add
"-d-all+expand" for debug output on the process of doing an expansion.
For your case (starting with lookup, add "+lookup" too.

> lookup yielded: id="4029359" objectClass="qmailUser,person" [...] userPassword="{crypt}$6$,,7_X.clF$OHzHUqADeV9ijFJn9EsB0LMp7iL7PYVNdjUtLblOvch9lGkv7G9jnvU.jUqWL61tg1352IMSVHtdJ0FUA1akT1"

You've worked out how to use ${extract } to get the userPassword
attribute from the lookup return; take that and wrap it in a
${listextract } to get the first value of the attribute:

    ${listextract {1}{attribute_value}}

--
Jeremy