Re: [exim] Exim with virtual domains and Sieve

Author: Yves Goergen
To: Jeremy Harris, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim with virtual domains and Sieve
I'm already through these chapters. The problem is that the 'data'
statement is already used for the maildir location in my case. I can't
use it for the filter contents. And chapter 1 requires local files in
user home directories which I said I don't have for virtual users.

Another question is how the managesieve service can be integrated in
this. Exim wants to read the sieve script from somewhere (might be a
local file or a database query), and managesieve, which is required by
several client-side plugins, wants to store the scripts somewhere, too.
I have no idea whether it's even possible to glue all these pieces together.

Yves