Re: [exim] Exim Filter To block Outgoing Email

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim Filter To block Outgoing Email
Hi,

Usama Tariq <usama@???> (Sa 18 Mär 2017 07:28:08 CET):
> Dear Concern,
> The thing i want is to block outgoing-email(means outside from domainone.com)
> of specific user and send the copy of outgoing email to
> monitoring@???.

What is "specific user"? Are you talking about a specific sender
address, or about a specific authenticated ID?

And … we shouldn't say "email" but "address", as a message can have
multiple addresses attached.

What is "block"? Do you want to reject the address at SMTP time (IMHO
the best approach

I'd use the 'control = fakereject' in the ACL during SMTP time and
a router, that delivers to monitoring, if the ACL matched the address

*untested and probably not well fitting*

    check_rcpt:

        accept condition = ${if eq{$authenticated_id}{monitored_user}}
               domains = !domainone.com
               set acl_m_blocked = yes
               control = fakereject/blocked because of because

    begin routers

        blocked:
            driver = redirect
            condition = ${if def:acl_m_blocked}