Re: [exim] Discard mail to certain recipients if the subject…

Góra strony
Autor: Александр Кириллов
Dla: Lena, exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Discard mail to certain recipients if the subject matches a string
Thanks for this one. It helps.

# In particular, the Exim maintainers have had multiple reports of problems
# from Russian administrators of issues until they disable this check,
# because of some popular, yet buggy, mail composition software.

And the prize for the popular, yet buggy, mail composition software goes to
... rubygem mail-2.5.4. Again.