Re: [exim] Discard mail to certain recipients if the subject…

Góra strony
Autor: Александр Кириллов
Dla: exim-users
CC: Chris Siebenmann, mike.brudenell, itz
Temat: Re: [exim] Discard mail to certain recipients if the subject matches a string

> On 2017-04-05 11:06, Chris Siebenmann wrote:
>
> > (In general, any number of creative things are possible in ACLs if you
> > split the logic over multiple ACL operations and pass information
> > around through ACL variables. For example, we use this to determine
> > the minimum level of SMTP time spam rejection that all of the message
> > recipients have opted in to; the actual rejection happens in our SMTP
> > DATA ACL, but we accumulate the information separately for each
> > recipient in the SMTP RCTP TO ACL.)
>
> Yes, this is exactly how I learned to handle such cases, and I think it
> is the best and most natural way. Maybe it should be given more
> emphasis in the docs.

Thanks for the pointers, Chris! It worked!
This simple router did the trick:

discard_notifications:
driver = redirect
domains = <domain literal>
condition = ${if match {$h_subject:}{Commit.by}}
data = :blackhole:

I probably spent more time trying to figure out how to match a single space
in "Commit by" and didn't succeed yet. This is a minor thing but I would
like to know the answer and go to bed a happy man. )

For whatever reason my messages don't make it to the list so I have to cc
you and other guys in this thread.