Re: [exim] Problems with chunking in 4.89 too

Author: Nicola Tiling
To: Heiko Schlittermann
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Problems with chunking in 4.89 too
Hey Heiko

Thanks for your help

What I have forgotten to say, that only bigger Messages > ~10MB can’t be send.

And the exim only acts as a smarthost for scanning incoming mails for spam and sending outgoing mails. I don’t have any mails I can access.

To test it I’ve to talk with the administrator of the exchange server.

Cheers
Nicola