[exim] rbldnsd lookup?

Góra strony
Autor: Ian Zimmerman
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] rbldnsd lookup?
Hi,

has anyone come up with a convenient way, in an exim config, to test IP
addresses and domains for membership in rbldnsd [1] sets? rbldnsd is
DNS protocol, so one naturally reaches for the dnsdb lookup, but
typically it responds to queries on an address+port distinct from the
normal resolver, and it seems the latter is all dnsdb can do.

In theory you could integrate rbldnsd with the global DNS namespace for
example with the BIND forwarding mechanism, but it is still a pain
because you need to set up glue records.

Unless there's a better suggestion I'll proceed with my somewhat
grotesque idea of a fuse [2] frontend, such that the dsearch lookup can
be used.

[1]
http://rbldnsd.org/rbldnsd.8.html

[2]