Re: [exim] comments in host lists?

Góra strony
Autor: Marc Haber
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] comments in host lists?
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 15:12:29 -0500, Chris Siebenmann
<cks@???> wrote:
>If you don't have comments of this form, it's possible that you have a
>genuinely malformed IP address and so on.

That was indeed the case, thanks for making me look again.

>Running a fake Exim SMTP session
>may reveal more information, such as the specific malformed address:
>
>    exim -bh <IP address>

Unfortunately, even -d+all doesn't give more specific information. I
ended up deleting arbitrary parts of the file and retrying before I
found the offending line.

Thanks for your valuable input, that was a real help.

Greetings
Marc