Re: [exim] outbound discard all filter for cpanel twisted ex…

Author: ping murder
To: Mike Brudenell
CC: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [exim] outbound discard all filter for cpanel twisted exim
re-reading your reply - it looks like an ACL might work (as long as cPanel
updates don't clear them out) but would you have an example of a discard
ACL for all mail?

cPanel added a local router named LMTP this year that handles virtual
(within the server) deliveries but I don't think that has any bearing on
this issue.

There's no sparthost and no email needed at all - all our monitoring is
done via non mail methods on these servers.
Thanks,
Brian