Re: [exim] Exim 4.89 RC5 uploaded: Fast & Furious Weekend

Góra strony
Autor: Odhiambo Washington
Dla: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim users
Temat: Re: [exim] Exim 4.89 RC5 uploaded: Fast & Furious Weekend
On 16 February 2017 at 14:50, Jeremy Harris <jgh@???> wrote:

> On 16/02/17 10:37, Odhiambo Washington via Exim-users wrote:
> > Anyone seeing what I am seeing with RC5?
> >
> > 2017-02-15 19:53:23 1ce2pV-0007Hw-Iy DKIM: signing failed: RSA_LONG_LINE
>
> Are you trying to send mails, and sign them, having single lines that
> are longer than 16KB ?
> --
> Cheers,
> Jeremy

Signing, yes, but I haven't analysed the mails going through the server to
that extent - that I can tell which ones have those single lines longer
that 16KB.
This is a community server hosting mailing lists using Mailman.
It has about 1,000 subscribers on one of the lists. It's possible they can
send posts with such characteristics.
Any easy way to capture that information in the mainlog??

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,