Re: [exim] Please check for SSL transport errors

Author: Phil Pennock
To: The Doctor, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Please check for SSL transport errors
On 2017-02-13 at 20:04 +0000, Phil Pennock wrote:
> That doesn't say "RC" in there, therefore you're running at most RC3. I
> fixed the version stamping before RC4. We are now on RC5.

*sigh* Old mail which suddenly was released, sorry I didn't notice.

At a guess, other replies came via my reply to the direct copy, while
the list one was held for moderation because it's large, before being
released today.

So yes, your mail pre-dated RC5 and I didn't notice it was old when
replying.

Interested in knowing if RC5 resolves all your problems.

-Phil