[exim] Stop exim from forwarding email

Author: Stefan Aichholzer
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Stop exim from forwarding email

Good day,

I am going nuts trying to figure this out:

1) I have setup Google Suite on my hosting provider (and it works just fine),
2) I have only one address setup on Gmail. Gmail delivers all other emails to my hosting provider, using its email splitting feature (support.google.com/a/answer/173534?hl=en <http://support.google.com/a/answer/173534?hl=en>),
3) Once my hosting provider receives these emails, it sends them back to Gmail as Gmail's are the primary MX records for my domain,
4) Gmail sends the email back since they are not to be caught there.

What I need to do is simply disable this "feature" in exim, so all incoming mail is routed to the corresponding, local, mailbox and not bounced back to Gmail.

I have been researching for a while now and I simply can't find anything to get the job done.

I also posted this issue here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/41797912/stop-exim-from-forwarding-email <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/41797912/stop-exim-from-forwarding-email>

Ideas, suggestions, input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!