Re: [exim] received header question

Góra strony
Autor: Chris Siebenmann
Dla: Pius Winkler
CC: Exim-users, cks
Temat: Re: [exim] received header question
> Is there maybe a way making received_header_text dynamic (empty when
> mail gets received on port 10026)? Any other way i didn't think of
> yet?

Yes. Set received_header_text to a string expansion that is blank if
the message was received from your special connection and the regular
    received_header_text = ${if eq{$interface_port}{25} {Received: \
            <standard version elided>} }

(This is on a machine that doesn't generate local email, which is why
we can get away with this particular check. It should really be 'is not
from our special return port'.)

As a general note to bystanders: it is not possible to do all filtering
and so on inline. In our case, our commercial anti-spam system only
supports two interfaces: you can talk to it with the Sendmail Milter
protocol (not supported by Exim), or by SMTP (where it acts as a SMTP
proxy).

    - cks