[exim-dev] HowTo integrate Spamassassin working?

Author: Forum
To: exim-dev
Subject: [exim-dev] HowTo integrate Spamassassin working?
Hello experts,

i think i will get no answer at the users mailing list.
So i will ask here.

I setup a virtual mail system with exim and it is working so far.
But i could not solve the problem to alter the Subject of the email if it is Spam.

Here is my configuration:

spamd_address = /run/spamd.sock

begin acl

acl_check_data:
   deny  message = This message is classified as UBE (SPAM) and therefore rejected. You scored $spam_score points.
Congratulations!
       condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{${eval:200}}{true}{false}}

       warn  spam = nobody:true
       condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{50}{1}{0}}
       remove_header = "Subject"
       add_header = Subject: ***SPAM (Score:$spam_score)*** $h_Subject:

The spamassassin is working, so a mail is denied and not accepted if the score is beyond 200.
And the header with "***SPAM (Score:5.9)***" is generated but only additional!
The remove_header is ignored - why?

Here you can see the complete result from an actual spam mail.
My Thunderbird only shows the original subject without the "***SPAM" remark.

The examples in the exim wiki are not detailed enough to solve the problem.
https://wiki.debian.org/Exim#Spam_scanning
Where can i find the explanation of the commands for add_header, remove_header in this context?

I would be glad for some hints to solve the problem.