[exim-dev] Please do not push to git.exim.org master

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-dev
Subject: [exim-dev] Please do not push to git.exim.org master
Dear developers,

we just released Exim 4.88. Because it contains a fix to
CVE-2016-9963 we created it in a "security" repository with limited
access.

We plan to make it public on Dec, 25th.

In order to keep a clean history please do not push to the
master branch on git.exim.org until we syncronized it with the
"security" repository.

If you really need to push to master, please use this "security" repo
(ssh://git@???). All other branches are fine.

If you do not have access, please contact me (GPG signed, optionally
encrypted). I may need your public SSH key if I do not have it already
from January this year.

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany
    Heiko