Re: [exim] logging custom headers on send out

Góra strony
Autor: Dan Liles
Dla: 'Jeremy Harris', exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] logging custom headers on send out
Hello Jeremy,

Thank you for the reply.

You have a few great points in there.

1) Putting items directly in the queue was not my first choice and I'm certainly open to doing it in a more sustainable way. Can you think of another way? Is there a way to do a "local" delivery that I could setup to bypass all the other stuff and just try to deliver a message I pass it or put it directly in the queue?

2) Thank you for your feedback on how to do a custom acl - I've put in the following custom acl for now.

acl_log_headers:

warn log_message = X-CMS-IssueID $h_X-CMS-IssueID
    condition = ${if def:h_X-CMS-IssueID: {yes}{no}}

warn log_message = X-CMS-ContactID $h_X-CMS-ContactID
    condition = ${if def:h_X-CMS-ContactID: {yes}{no}}

warn log_message = X-CMS-SubscriberID $h_X-CMS-SubscriberID
    condition = ${if def:h_X-CMS-SubscriberID: {yes}{no}}

3) Unfortunately I get an error when I add event_action to my remote_smtp transport.

remote_smtp:
driver = smtp
interface = ${lookup{$primary_hostname}lsearch{/etc/mailips}}
helo_data = $primary_hostname
event_action = ${acl {acl_log_headers}}

I get an error stating option "event_action" unknown.

Is there another build I need or something? I'm running the standard package for centos 6.8 exim version 4.84.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Dan Liles