Re: [exim] Exim 4.88 RC6 uploaded

Góra strony
Autor: Heiko Schlittermann
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Exim 4.88 RC6 uploaded
Hello,

Torsten Tributh <exim-users@???> (Sa 10 Dez 2016 14:50:22 CET):
> Some more questions:
> Is there a possibility to log the used curve like the way the used
> cipher is logged?

If we find a good way to include it in the log, without breaking
the current format: yes.

> Can it be possible to put a list of curves into
> tls_eccurve instead of a single curve?
>
> I tried to use: "X25519:brainpoolP384r1:brainpoolP512r1:secp521r1:secp384r1"
> but than i have only an error in the log like:

The tls_eccurve gets expanded as late as possible,
so if the curve selection depends on something you know (remote server
address or such), it should be possible to select a specific curve
depending on the information available.

If we can define how a list of curves should be handled, we could
try doing it too. But I wouldn't see it in 4.88.

Currently after expansion there has to be *one* curve specifier, or
"auto".

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko