Re: [exim] system wide message filter

Góra strony
Autor: Shamim Shahriar
Dla: Jan Ingvoldstad
CC: exim users
Temat: Re: [exim] system wide message filter
Thanks Jan, i understand. I did pursue that line and the matter of the fact
is, i am asked "only to look into the possibility" of it rather than
implementation. I also made it quite clear that until i get a written
authorisation and clearance I'm not doing it (guess who is the top
favourite person for the director is right now😂). I am going to find out
what other legal requirements there are. I understand from what i know, my
office can monitor outgoing (it is embedded in the employment contract that
people sign when they are offered a job), but I'm not sure about the
incoming. Overall I'm not happy about it at all, but given that even the
outgoing mails have never been monitored, i didn't really think about that
contract until recently.

Anyway, thank you for the advice.

Best regards