Re: [exim-dev] Administriva: Bugzilla spam

Góra strony
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Dla: exim-dev
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] Administriva: Bugzilla spam
Sorry, I obviously wasn't being clear (then again, in hurry).

Bugzilla sends its notification email to the exim-dev list, and got a
free pass on incoming filtering so that everything gets auto-approved
into the list. I have removed the config that just let stuff through,
so it will now go through the moderation queue into the mail list.

That pushes some work back on to the moderators - myself and a few
others - but stops us firing spam out on the list.

I have made no changes to other email interfaces to bugzilla, although I
am not sure how well they were working.

    Nigel.

--

[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel@??? ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]