Re: [exim] dkim_domain with empty value cancels cutthrough

Góra strony
Autor: Mike Brudenell
Dla: Exim Users
Temat: Re: [exim] dkim_domain with empty value cancels cutthrough
Hi, Jasen -

Doh! Many thanks for the confirmation… I'd actually read that paragraph
twice yesterday and still failed to make the connection.

For those interested, I think for the time being I'm going to apply
cutthrough only to messages arriving from the Big Bad World and skip ones
emanating from on-site SMTP servers. (I had reasons for trying to do it:
don't ask! :-)

Many thanks,
Mike B-)