[exim] DKIM signing with the i= (Identity) tag/header

Góra strony
Autor: Christian Balzer
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] DKIM signing with the i= (Identity) tag/header

Hello,

It's been 4 years since I last wrote anything here, I'd say that's a good
sign for Exim stability. ^o^

In Exim (4.87, not that it matters) there seems to be no way create
signatures with the "i=" tag in addition to the "d=" field.

Typical DKIM headers look (start) like this:
---
s=mail;
---

Since the "i=" field is optional, that doesn't come as a big surprise, nor
should it be an issue.

That is, if it weren't for Google, who decided to base their DKIM checks
exclusively on this header:
---
       dkim=neutral (no key) header.i=@fusioncom.co.jp;
---

So my obvious questions are:

1. Is there a way to add this tag that I've missed?
2. If not, are there plans to add this in face of not having "valid" DKIM
results when dealing with the Google behemoth?

Regards,

Christian
chibi@???       Global OnLine Japan/Rakuten Communications
http://www.gol.com/