Re: [exim] Issue with using alias file

Góra strony
Autor: Sven Eschenberg
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Issue with using alias file
As Jeremy said:

Check on the control flow (use debugging and address testing to
understand your flow).

Remember Routers are processed in order, whilst conditions control if
they kick in or if they get skipped, they might be applied repeatedly or
just once. All that falls within what is called control flow. You need
to understand the control flow of your setup and why it does not match
your expectations.

Looking at your mail, assuming the order was kept: your dnslookup router
definition routes non local mail into a transport, they will never reach
any further router.

Regards

-Sven