Re: [exim] Issue with using alias file

Góra strony
Autor: 3YSTech Services
Dla: Jeremy Harris
CC: Exim Users
Temat: Re: [exim] Issue with using alias file
I still can't figure out how to redirect EXIM to lookup local alias file
for all mail delivery,but was able to figure out why it is not working. The
issue seems to be aliases point to domain not in local domain list ..

dnslookup:
debug_print = "R: dnslookup for $local_part@$domain"
driver = dnslookup
domains = ! +local_domains : mailgw1.domaina.com : ! domaina.com
transport = tls_remote_smtp
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
no_more

smarthost:
debug_print = "R: smarthost for $local_part@$domain"
driver = manualroute
transport = tls_remote_smtp
route_list = DomainA.com mailsh.domaina.com
no_more

Alias section comes after dnslookup and smarthost sections

system_aliases:
driver = redirect
allow_fail
allow_defer
data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/aliases}}
# user = exim
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe