Re: [exim] SNI and DANE TLSA record monitoring

Góra strony
Autor: Jeremy Harris
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] SNI and DANE TLSA record monitoring
On 19/10/16 14:00, Felipe Gasper wrote:
> I’d be fine with some facility to configure by-domain configs, logs, or what not in tandem with the certificate. Just as long as it’s still simple and easy to determine the certificate by the DOMAIN, not by served content.

We might think about some alternate/extra logfile specification, in
some future release.

Raise a bug so the idea doesn't get lost?

Complete configs per-domain you can do: the "-C" commandline
option, separate daemons and separate IPs. But I doubt you
really want that; I suspect you want large parts of the
config shared. Otherwise your tens of thousands of domains
are unmanageable.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy