Re: [exim] SNI and DANE TLSA record monitoring

Góra strony
Autor: Mike Tubby
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] SNI and DANE TLSA record monitoring
If what we're saying is that Exim needs to be virtual host capable then
I think that we're on the edge of needing a proper virtual hosts
sub-system that deals with:

     1. naming the virtual host
     2. configuring certificates
     3. configuring TLS options (ciphers, etc)
     4. configuring a logging location

Mike