Re: [exim] ot: rDNS + spam assassin

Author: Always Learning
To: Exim
Subject: Re: [exim] ot: rDNS + spam assassin

On Tue, 2016-09-20 at 21:42 +0200, Jan Ingvoldstad wrote:

> You thereby come across as somewhat arrogant when presenting your
> solution as _the_ solution, yet while skipping vital information that
> you only shared in a fuzzy way when I pointed out challenges with what
> you presented.

My Exim ACLs have been refined over about 8? years of experimentation,
practise and errors. I do not claim 100% perfection but spam is about 2
every 2 or 3 months and I have never used external spam databases. The
ACL file is currently 38.3 KB.

My solution works for me. Other people operate with different criteria.
The presentation of ideas helps to expand one's knowledge of the
increasing availability of different solutions in probably the world's
most flexible MTA.

Robust resilience is what I have tried to achieve.

Constructive criticism is appreciated because it may alert me to imperfections or vulnerabilities.

Beste wensen,

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      England's place is in the European Union.