Re: [exim] Smart Host Routing

Góra strony
Autor: John McMurray
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Smart Host Routing
I just read a little more closely in the docs. Seems the route_list is
the domain the server is sending to (eg, sending to gmail), not local
domain you're sending from... That would explain why route_list doesn't
work.

I thought that's what the domains line was for... guess I'll need to
read a bit more thoroughly on this..

Still, any pointers (even to the correct spot in the docs) would be
appreciated.

Regards,

John