Re: [exim] Recommendations on RedHat RPMs or compile from so…

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Recommendations on RedHat RPMs or compile from source.
On 31/08/16 12:16, Robert Bannocks wrote:
> I am re-bulding an exim installation on RedHat 7.2/7.3 and wonder if anyone has any recommendations for which (of the available) RPMs to use and if there are any significant differences. I think I want DKEYS and most standard lookups. (no SQL needed, but, retain the ability to do LDAP although not used) or roll your own from the source?

Exim is not one of the MTAs that Red Hat supports, in the sense of
providing RPMs and letting you raise support cases. Obviously
you can _run_ Exim on Red Hat; it's a Unix.

Someone else may be building a RPM of Exim for Red Hat systems,
of course.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy

Full disclosure: I am both an Exim developer and working for
Red Hat. The two are not connected.