Re: [exim] Too many Failed Recipients

Góra strony
Autor: Sujit Acharyya-choudhury
Dla: Jeremy Harris, exim-users@exim.org
Temat: Re: [exim] Too many Failed Recipients
I am just expecting to get a warning message, which I will search every half
an hour and inform various people about possible spam attack. The
configuration is as follows:

acl_check_rcpt:

accept hosts = :

  deny    message       = Restricted characters in address
          domains       = +local_domains
          local_parts   = ^[.] : ^.*[@%!/|]

  deny    message       = Restricted characters in address
          domains       = !+local_domains
          local_parts   = ^[./|] : ^.*[@%!] : ^.*/\\.\\./

  deny recipients = /usr/exim/deny_recipients
        message = rejected becaused the person is in the denied recipients
list
#
# *******  WARN IF TOO MANY UNKNOWNS ***************
#
 warn message = WARN - SPAM MAIL Failed Recipients - count = $rcpt_fail_count
      condition = ${if > {${eval:$rcpt_fail_count}}{3}{yes}{no}}
       !verify = recipients/callout=2m,defer_ok,use_sender

#
#
  accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts
          control       = submission

  accept  authenticated = *
          control       = submission

  require message = relay not permitted
          domains = +local_domains : +relay_domains

require verify = recipient

  deny    message       = rejected because $sender_host_address is in a black
list at $dnslist_domain\n$dnslist_text
          dnslists      = zen.dnsbl.ja.net

accept