Re: [exim] DKIM: signing failed (RC -102)

Góra strony
Autor: Andrew C Aitchison
Dla: pencho kuncho
CC: Exim Users
Temat: Re: [exim] DKIM: signing failed (RC -102)
On Fri, 26 Aug 2016, pencho kuncho wrote:

> Hi,
> I found what is wrong. The key was 2048bits. When create 1024bit key, everything is ok. Why can't use 2048bit key? Exim is version 4.87.

This isn't really an exim issue, but a DNS one.
The DKIM DNS TXT record for a 2048-bit key is more than 255 characters so
you need to be extra careful how you enter it into the DNS database.

https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/28381437/Is-there-a-registrar-that-will-allow-2048-bit-DomainKeys-DKIM-values-in-a-domain-TXT-record.html
suggests splitting the key into multiple entries, and discusses how
to do this for at least one DNS server.