Re: [exim] Analysis of Exim Log data

Góra strony
Autor: Patrick von der Hagen
Dla: exim-users@exim.org
Temat: Re: [exim] Analysis of Exim Log data
If you really want graphs, IMHO there is still nothing besser than
munin-monitoring.org which includes nice exim-graphs. The added
information regarding CPU, memory, disk-io can be great to draw
conclusions, e.g. regarding sizing, so I consider it to be way better
than graphs just limited to exim. However, munin shows some age, but
there are some gateway-solutions to use the old munin-plugins with
modern graphing-solutions (prometheus, ...)

Still, OP has not been asking for graphs, but for a log2csv-tool. I'm
not aware such a tool exists.

--
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing (SCC)

Patrick von der Hagen

Zirkel 2, Gebäude 20.21, Raum 004.2
76131 Karlsruhe
Telefon: +49 721 608-46433
E-Mail: hagen@???
Web: http://www.scc.kit.edu

KIT – Die Forschungsuniversität in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft