Re: [exim] Maildir filenames

Góra strony
Autor: Jonathan Gilpin
Dla: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Maildir filenames
I’m running:

xim version 4.86 (FreeBSD 9.2) uid=0 gid=0 pid=8403 D=fbb95cfd
Probably Berkeley DB version 1.8x (native mode)
Support for: crypteq iconv() use_setclassresources Perl Expand_dlfunc OpenSSL Content_Scanning DKIM Old_Demime DNSSEC PRDR OCSP Experimental_SPF
Lookups (built-in): lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch cdb dbm dbmjz dbmnz dnsdb dsearch mysql
Authenticators: cram_md5 dovecot plaintext spa
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir autoreply pipe smtp

Are you saying you do get the filename in your logs? If so could I please see an example?

Jonathan Gilpin