Re: [exim] Parsing exim.conf

Author: Mark Elkins
To: Jeremy Harris, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Parsing exim.conf
Sorry, saw that as I sent it out. It is newish.... exim --version

Exim version 4.87 #1 built 14-Jun-2016 17:41:10
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge, 1995 - 2016
(c) The Exim Maintainers and contributors in ACKNOWLEDGMENTS file, 2007
- 2016
Berkeley DB: Berkeley DB 4.8.30: (2016-02-23)
Support for: crypteq iconv() IPv6 PAM TCPwrappers OpenSSL
Content_Scanning Old_Demime DKIM DNSSEC Event OCSP PRDR
Lookups (built-in): lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch cdb dbm
dbmjz dbmnz dnsdb dsearch mysql passwd sqlite
Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext spa
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore autoreply pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
Size of off_t: 8
Configuration file is /etc/exim/exim.conf

OS is Linux, Gentoo, and is the current build.

--
Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
mje@???       Tel: +27.128070590  Cell: +27.826010496