Re: [exim] Help using cutthrough_delivery

Góra strony
Autor: Jeremy Harris
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Help using cutthrough_delivery
On 08/07/16 00:00, Rob Szarka wrote:
> On 7/7/2016 5:11 PM, Jeremy Harris wrote:
>>
>> Having written the testcase, it is suboptimal (makes a separate
>> connection for the verify first) - but it does go on to do
>> cutthrough. So your case must have either not requested
>> cutthrough, or had it cancelled for some reason. Both should
>> be visible in the debug output (the former by omission).
> Right. As I said originally, in the other cases I tested there was no
> mention of cutthrough at all. Something is keeping cutthrough from
> happening even though, apparently, it should.
>
> Any other ideas what to try?

Like I said: debug output. Does it go through the acl verb
requesting cutthrough (I'm confused; you said before it does
but here you're saying there's no mention of cutthrough) -
and after there what mentions of callout and cutthrough
are there?

Feel free to pastebin the entire debug output somewhere.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy