Re: [exim] block send limit for hotmail

Góra strony
Autor: Always Learning
Dla: Exim
Temat: Re: [exim] block send limit for hotmail

On Tue, 2016-07-05 at 09:05 +0200, Stefán Tamás wrote:

> I agree. But if your server IP is rejected you can contact the Microsoft
> Sender Support team and ask for delisting:

The original free Hotmail was fine. It worked well. Then cash-rich
Microsoft brought it and some related domain names.

When I send emails to a Hotmail user, my Exim logs show the email was
accepted normally by Hotmail, yet nothing appears in the user's email
account. No rejection or bounce messages are received from Hotmail.

Having moved exclusively to Linux (Centos) with Exim, about 9 years ago,
I have nothing but great praise and gratitude for the wonderful
liberating open-source free software. Exim is truly amazing. It works,
never goes wrong and is a joy to use and configure. Its brilliant !

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      England's place is in the European Union.