Re: [exim] advanced SPF Checking

Autor: James Gibbard
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] advanced SPF Checking
Untested, but you should me able to do something like this perhaps?

# set acl variable to result of SPF lookup.
spf_test:
warn    set acl_m_spfrec = ${lookup dnsdb{txt=$sender_address_domain}{$value}}

# deny  if result is +all
deny  condition = ${if match {$acl_m_spfrec}{\\+all}}
          message = Invalid SPF record detected.
          log_message = SPF denied due to +all presence.

I don't use spfquery myself, but I'd assume there is not a way to do
this with that.

Jamie