Re: [exim] Bounce spam

Autor: John McMurray
A: Jasen Betts, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Bounce spam
Thanks Jason

I do use a few RBLs. Including one of my own -
http://dnsbl.phpwebhost.co.za - which is nice in the sense that I have a
wordpress plugin called "PWH Honey Pot" so in theory it makes it
extremely easy for wordpress sites to contribute to the honey pot email
addresses.

Sorbs is a bit of a problem in that its too aggressive and tends to
block gmail which is not acceptable to most of my clients.

I'm very interested checking out the backscatterer.org one, thanks for that!

Regards,

John