Re: [exim] Bounce spam

Góra strony
Autor: Felix Schwarz
Dla: Exim Mailing List
Temat: Re: [exim] Bounce spam

Am 30.06.2016 um 09:40 schrieb John McMurray:
> rspamd looks interesting. Do you use that in place of spamassassin?

Yes - although also SpamAssassin should be able to detect all that bounce spam.

The only "annoying" thing is that a lot of spammers test against the default
SpamAssassin configuration and tweak their spam until SpamAssassin won't
detect it as spam anymore (luckily most of the spam is just from morons who
don't have any clue so basically all common filters will detect them correctly).

Besides rspamd really scales well in our setup (uses way fewer ressources for
example). However it tends to have more bugs and it's mostly developed by a
single person (luckily he responds very quickly and has an impressive
bug-fixing turnaroudn time given the right test cases).

But I think I'm off-topic now :-) Feel free to send me a direct email.
Felix