Re: [exim] Is not honoring bounces-to violation of RFC?

Góra strony
Autor: Chip
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Is not honoring bounces-to violation of RFC?
So the Wikipedia article basically suggests there are many variants.
Interesting. It's been my experience that almost all mail systems honor
the bounces-to (which *sometimes* is based off the From or Reply-To
unless the field bounces-to is set in the headers, it seems.)

Notice the samples below which prove out my point in that regard: