Re: [exim] Is not honoring bounces-to violation of RFC?

Góra strony
Autor: Chip
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Is not honoring bounces-to violation of RFC?
My mistake NOT "bounces-to" rather "return-path" as in the following
snippet of campaign emails from Home Depot, Martha Stewart and Sears:

From - Mon Jun 20 08:43:03 2016

From - Tue Jun 21 14:39:36 2016

From - Mon Jun 20 08:43:02 2016

So is "Return-path" supposed to be respected? Because the company I was
speaking of insists it's appropriate to send bounces to something other
than "Return-path" usually the "From" or "Reply-to".