Re: [exim] - local user emails checked by the outgoing spama…

Author: Fabián M Sales
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] - local user emails checked by the outgoing spamassassin
El 07/06/16 a las 17:53, Heiko Schlittermann escribió:
> Fabián M Sales <fabian.sales@???> (Di 07 Jun 2016 21:03:04 CEST):
>> Hello list,
>>
>> There's something wrong, the mails sent from unauthenticated accounts for
>> example from the PHP function. Using the local user for sending NO they are
>> not checked by the outgoing spamassassin.
>
> The PHP mail function normally uses '/usr/sbin/sendmail' for sending
> (which is a symlink to Exim).
>
> Submitting a message via local Exim invocation is NOT SMTP and thus the
> acl_smtp_data rules do not apply.
>
> You may hook the spamassassin rules into acl_not_smtp (but, I'm not
> sure, if this ACL allow content scanning, in other words, I'm not sure,
> if this ACL sees the complete message. According to how I understand the
> docs, it should, but …)

Thanks :D in the ACL put this and work OK.

acl_not_smtp = acl_voserver

acl_voserver
   warn    message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score
           condition = ${if <{$message_size}{512K}{1}{0}}
           spam = nobody:true/defer_ok
   warn    message = X-Spam-Score-Int: $spam_score_int
           condition = ${if <{$message_size}{512K}{1}{0}}
           spam = nobody:true/defer_ok
   warn    message = X-Spam-Bar: $spam_bar
           condition = ${if <{$message_size}{512K}{1}{0}}
           spam = nobody:true/defer_ok
   warn    message = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report