[exim] Exim run external script

Góra strony
Autor: Jorge
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Exim run external script
Hi,

I need to execute some bash script from exim.

I have tried to use bash commands as for example echo and its run Ok, but
when I change bash command for my script file appeas as my bash script not
runs.

May be some problems of permissions? What permissions must be my bush script
and who must be the owner of it, exim or root or anohter?

My acl code is:

#Defines
SHELL = /bin/sh
PGRCHK=/opt/exim/test.sh

#ACLs
acl_smtp_auth:
warn condition = ${if eqi{$sender_helo_name}{unknown}}
continue = ${run{SHELL -c 'PGRCHK'}}
continue = ${run{SHELL -c 'PGRCHK \"$sender_host_address\";'}}

accept

I have test with change PRGCHK base dir to other than basedir for exim and
the results are the same, wrong!

In exim log file (mainlog) I have not any error messages about it.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Jorge Colaccini