[exim-dev] Git unknotting

Góra strony
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Dla: Heiko Schlittermann
CC: exim-dev
Temat: [exim-dev] Git unknotting
Hi,

I've just had to unknot git a little bit - the HEAD commit on the github
and hummus respositories were different versions of the same commit.

I presume that Heiko had amended a commit that was previously pushed to
one of the repos, and the periodic process that syncs the two repos
could not determine which was the correct HEAD to use.

Please could you check that I have ended up with the correct commit
(03f68c52bd7d014304b03ad6394343350ea71b2c) as the top one, as both repos
now use that commit.

The two commits involved are:-

* 03f68c52bd7d014304b03ad6394343350ea71b2c
* c71d2667807bacf3cf54c05c79fa12453bb30679

The log entry for both was:-
Author: Heiko Schlittermann (HS12-RIPE) <hs@???>
Date: Thu Mar 24 16:01:15 2016 +0100

    Init the resolver even in -be mode.

    This gives us consistent behaviour if we use the resolver in -be and in
    -bh, and probably other modes. (Perl uses the resolver library linked
    into Exim and Perl's Socket6::getaddrinfo() returned different results
    in -be and -bh mode.)

The difference between them was whether 0 or FALSE was used in the
changed line.

Cheers
    Nigel.
--

[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel@??? ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]