著者: Always Learning
To: Exim
題目: Re: [exim] Help with limit per user

On Tue, 2016-03-29 at 15:48 -0700, Richard Doyle wrote:

> You've defined an ACL, but need to tell Exim when to use it. See Hazel's
> book.

Having brought Mr Hazel's book and read it several times I found it
inadequate in comprehensively explaining Exim including parameters
having incompatible syntax styles. From my perspective it was a waste
of my cash. Exim worked for me straight-out-of-the-box without help
from Mr Hazel's book.

Fortunately the Exim on-line documentation continues to improve and
impress me. I therefore recommend the on-line explanations and not Mr
Hazel's book.

This mailing list continues to reveal incredibly useful things too.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      England's place is in the European Union.