Re: [exim] Some messages not scanned for spam.

Author: Hendrik Jäger
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Some messages not scanned for spam.
Hi

On Wed, 23 Mar 2016 09:24:19 +0000 (UTC)
pencho kuncho <mkp_71@???> wrote:

> I have strange situation. Some of incoming messages, aren't scanned
> for spam. I'll attach 2 files which have info about that. One is with
> scan info, other is without scan info. How to find where is the
> problem?

Two possibilities come to mind:
0) guessing
For example: one message is too big and does not get scanned by your
setup because you have size constraints in place.
1) troubleshooting
preferable over 0), but only possible when you provide more relevant
information. I’ll leave it as an exercise to you to figure out what
information that might be.
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html should help with
that.

Good luck and best regards