Re: [exim] OT? ClamAV has big problem to update

Author: Mike Brudenell
To: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [exim] OT? ClamAV has big problem to update
I've just checked the logfiles here and it looks like our freshclam started
at 04:28 and noticed the full database needed updating. It completed at
04:33, so took about 5 minutes in all.

I guess depending on time of day and which ClamAV servers you're
downloading from it might take longer?

Cheers,
Mike B-)