Re: [exim] Viruses

Author: Lena
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Viruses
> From: nb <nb@???>

> there are two "550" strings included in the message.
> How do you explain this ?

Exim in the receiving server divided long message to lines:

550-A .zip attachment contains a Windows-executable file - blocked because we
550 are afraid of new viruses not recognized [yet] by antiviruses.

In this case two lines, with "550" at the beginning of each line.
The "-" after "550" in each line except the last one is a continuation sign.
Exim in the sending server concatenated the two lines in the message: