Re: [exim] Drop message after first unknown user

Author: kuncho pencho
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Drop message after first unknown user
Hi,

You should think about situation when local user made mistake and write wrong local address. Then your rule will drop this user to send mail inside your domain. Because i'm a noob, it was easy for me to set fail2ban.

Best regards.

>-------- Оригинално писмо --------

>От: jarek jarek@???

>Относно: [exim] Drop message after first unknown user

>До: exim-users@???

>Изпратено на: 03.03.2016 13:21

Hello!

    Is it possible, to configure exim, so it will drop/reject message

processing after first "Unknown user" ?

    One of my servers is under permanent DDOS with thousands of clients

trying to send messages to non existing recipients.

best regards

Jarek