Re: [exim] Does cutthrough delivery detect invalid email add…

Author: Mike Brudenell
To: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [exim] Does cutthrough delivery detect invalid email addresses?
Sadly I'm not: we're using the packaged version distributed by Ubuntu. As
we run the LTS (Long Term Stable) releases of Ubuntu I'm on release 14.04
LTS which has Exim 4.82.

We'll be looking to move to 16.04 LTS later, which has Exim 4.86. I'll have
a look through the Ubuntu changelog for Exim to get a feel for how often
fixes make their way into their releases.

Cheers,
Mike B-)