Re: [exim] Quota Problem

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Evgeniy Berdnikov
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Quota Problem
On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 11:24:18AM -0500, Gordon Dickens wrote:
> It appears that exim is not converting my quota in megabytes to
> bytes in my transport if I extract the quota from address_data.
>
> For example, when I debug using "exim -d+deliver+transport" then I
> see the following values although the quota is set to 999MB:
>
> Exim quota = 999 old size = 6421 this message = 337 (not included)

I do not belive that you can get different results running identical
SQL queries in different places. So this is not an Exim issue, but
definitely your coding bug,

Indeed, in one place your "virtual_delivery" tranport has letter "M"
appended to the extracted quota value:

>   quota = ${lookup mysql{select users.quota from users,domains \
>                 where localpart = '${quote_mysql:$local_part}' \
>                 and domain = '${quote_mysql:$domain}' \
>                 and users.domain_id = domains.domain_id}{${value}M}}

In other place extracted users.quota is used without multiplication.
--
Eugene Berdnikov